Anti Ragging Committee...
The college has a formal Anti
Ragging Cell from the year 2015-2016 constituted as per the
UGC guidelines which looks after the complaints of ragging.
College has taken the preventive measures to eliminate
ragging among students and to provide them healthy
atmosphere for all round development.
Here we discussed about the Anti Ragging measures being
adopted by the college during the minutes of meeting of
- The following points are discussed.
ragging means and explained in details for new
- Treating or handling with rudeness a freshers or Jr.
- Words spoken or written by act which has a effect of
- Members of this Committee were directed to prevent
the ragging in and outside of the campus. If
noticed/found can inform the Principal/HoD's
- HoD's has to conduct
meeting with the Anti Ragging Committee members to get
report on day to day situation in the campus which will
be informed to Higher Authorities as soon as possible.
- To Aware the students about ragging and Anti ragging
S.P Vulchi (Hon. Director)
Ms. Niketa Pillai (Faculty)
Student Representative (BCA)
Student Representative (BMS)